Basics of Building Online
Build your housing industry expertise by learning about the residential construction process from the ground up! Those in housing and construction-related fields, like vendors, suppliers, brokers, retailers, builder/remodeler company staff, REALTORs® and others will learn what it takes to build or remodel a home. With that knowledge, you will learn how to build more effective and profitable relationships with the builders and remodelers you work with.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe product types, current trends and stakeholders in the residential construction industry
- Contrast and elaborate on the sales and marketing functions of the residential construction industry
- Articulate the criticality and complexity of land acquisition and development
- Outline types of financial tools available to support building and remodeling projects
- Assess strategies to strengthen the relationship between suppliers and builders/remodelers
- Explain the critical path of steps in the residential construction process
- Describe the importance of post-construction activities: closing, customer care and after-the-sale service
Continuing Education Hours: 6.0
Designations: CGA,CGP, Master CSP
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRM
Important Registration Details: You have one year after purchase to access the materials associated with this course.
This course is non-transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for on-demand courses upon purchase.
Any questions or need more information? Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|