Business Accounting and Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability - Live Online 2022 (May 10, 17, 24)
- Registration Closed
Your company’s success is based on managing your finances effectively. This course provides you with the basics of financial planning, budgeting, construction business accounting, job cost systems and financing options so you can track and analyze the cost of goods, overhead and individual job costs as well as communicate about them effectively. Topics include accounting terminology, a chart of accounts, types of records and reports to be maintained and loan products that can provide financing alternatives.
Participants will be able to:
- Define concepts and terminology basic to construction business accounting.
- Describe the value and use of common financial reports in measuring business performance, job cost accounting and variance analysis.
- Identify the essentials of operating capital funding methods.
- Identify common construction and permanent mortgage products and the relative builder/client positions.
- Recognize the differences between active and passive income endeavors.
- Access templates for a personal budget, a company budget, a chart of accounts, an income statement and balance sheet reports.
Instructor: Tom Stephani, CAPS, CGP, CGR GMB, MIRM
Course Length: 6 Hours hours toward CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CGP, CMP, Master CGP and MIRM
Required for NAHB Designations: CGB, CGR
Important Registration Details:
Please note: You have one year after purchase to access the resources associated with this course.
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
After you have participated in all three live sessions, you must take a timed, one-hour skills check and earn a score of 70% or higher to receive course credit. If you do not pass, you have one opportunity to retake it. Once you have passed the skills check and completed the course evaluation, you can print out your certificate of completion. You will have access to the test and materials for 30 days after the webinar.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) onWednesday, May 4. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, May 4. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|