Business Management for Building Professionals (Online)
Learn the management skills that give industry leaders the edge. This on-demand course will give you a solid foundation for managing small- to medium-sized building/remodeling and service companies. Learn critical elements, from planning to evaluating progress, and receive practical tips and tools for managing a business successfully. You’ll get a solid grasp of business best practices and practical tools of value whether you are a new or experienced business owner.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how to plan effectively for achieving business success
- Describe the organization and processes that a company needs to have in place to run effectively
- Identify tools and techniques to effectively execute the planning, management, and performance evaluation required for long term business success
- Identify common business challenges and ways to overcome them
- Examine best practices in how to create, implement, and manage efficient, effective construction processes and systems
NAHB Continuing Education: 6 hours toward CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP and MIRM
Required for NAHB Designations: CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, Master CGP
AIA: 6 AIA/CES LU
Course ID: BMBPO2018
The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned upon completion of this course will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.
Important Registration Details:
Please note: You have one year after purchase to complete the requirements of this course.
This course is non-transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for on-demand courses upon purchase.
Any questions or need more information? Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org.