Details and Solutions for Livable Homes and Aging in Place (CAPS III)- Live Online 2023 - December 7
Includes a Live Web Event on 12/07/2023 at 9:00 AM (EST)
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Create comprehensive designs for aging in place projects.
- Become familiar with available innovative and specialized products.
- Practice design and installation for key components of in AIP home design.
- Implement techniques of budget integration into design and product selection
- Identify common missteps for design and installation of AIP solutions.
- Review and apply solutions for common single-room modification cases
- Identify common installation considerations for modifications of a specified space.
- Prioritize solutions in a whole house multi-generational case study while being compliant with budgetary constraints with consideration given to phased construction application.
- Prioritize individual tasks relative to a project's budget and urgency.
NAHB Credit: This course is required for the NAHB Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) designation
6 AIA/CES LU: The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this event will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request. Please complete the AIA/CES Course Attendance Form that is available for download as a handout if you would like AIA credit for this course and email it to Tatiana Molina at email@example.com.
NAHB is a Registered Provider with the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products or clinical procedures by AOTA. Education distributors who would like to offer CEUs to their students for approved courses must inform NAHB at the same time the course(s) is scheduled. This class provides 0.6 continuing education credits for AOTA.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing email@example.com until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|