Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations - National Virtual Course 2021 (April 8)
Includes a Live Event on 04/08/2021 at 9:00 AM (EDT)
The ability to effectively plan a project is vital to your success. Project planning consists of multiple processes that work together and, when performed effectively, increase your efficiency and profitability, improve client satisfaction and enhance team and vendor relationships. Come away with the knowledge and skills to perform two of the critical processes in project planning: Estimating costs and creating a project schedule.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Illustrate how estimating and scheduling work together to effectively set up the project
- Identify the fundamentals of estimating to identify the costs (not the selling price)
- Use spreadsheets and packaged estimating systems
- Identify the fundamentals of scheduling
- Illustrate how a schedule is used as a key communication tool
Instructor: Tom Gotschall, CGP
NAHB Continuing Education: 6 hours for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Required for NAHB Designations: CGB, CGR
Important Registration Details:
Please note: You have one year after purchase to access the materials associated with this course.
This course is non-transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must log in to nahb.orgas yourself to receive a certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
After you have participated in all three live sessions, you must take a timed, one-hour skills check and earn a score of 70% or higher to receive course credit. If you do not pass, you have one opportunity to retake it. Once you have passed the skills check and completed the course evaluation, you can print out your certificate of completion.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, April 7. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, April 7. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to Deborah Krat at: EdWebinars@nahb.org.
President and Arbitrator
Construction Arbitration Associates, Ltd.
A life-long student of building construction:
- Arbitrator and Mediator of construction and contract disputes in the real estate and construction environments
- Speaker and lecturer of numerous construction and arbitration topics
- Construction consultant in the home building, commercial and institutional environments
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|