This on-demand course is designed to help building industry professionals more thoroughly understand the entire building process and to better present the benefits of the builder’s construction to potential buyers, while working as a unified team with the construction side of the operation. The primary audience for this course is sales staff and real estate agents representing builders as well as small builders, custom builders and remodelers. It is also intended for the professional who is new to the construction industry, those who want to expand their knowledge base, and anyone who fields homebuyer questions about the building process.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use improved knowledge of how communities are developed and houses are built to create value in the buyer’s mind
- Respond confidently to buyer questions and concerns about all phases of building a home and community
- Describe the materials and methods typically used in residential construction and their benefits to the homeowner using plain language rather than technical terms
- Describe the roles of all the stakeholders involved in constructing or remodeling a home and how to collaborate to set expectations to benefit the homeowner
- Use the final steps in the sales process to close the sale, maintain customer satisfaction and generate new sales leads
NAHB Continuing Education: 6 hours toward CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, Master CSP and MIRM
Elective for NAHB Designations: CGA
Important Registration Information:
Please note: You will only have up to one year to complete the requirements of this course.
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for on-demand courses upon purchase.
Any questions or need more information? Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org.