Income Averaging – Part II: Crucial Updates
We received many follow-up questions from our July 19, 2018 webinar, Avoid Costly Mistakes with the New Average Set-Aside Option. Additionally, as a growing number of states and properties are implementing the Income Average Test, some best practices begin to emerge. This webinar replay will continue the discussion started with the previous webinar, answer the latest questions and discuss some best practices regarding the Income Average Test.
Participants in this webinar replay will:
- Describe the core concepts of the Income Average Test, including which properties may use the new set-aside and how set-aside averaging works
- Explain how the Available Unit Rule works with the new option
- List some of the key steps on an action plan to implement the new set-aside
- Scott Michael Dunn, The Costello Companies
- Carol A. Howard, HCCP, NCP-Executive, CPM, Vice President and Director of Housing Compliance, Boston Capital
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credit for the HCCP designation and for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for webinar replays upon purchase. However, NAHB regularly reviews these products and reserves the right to remove replays that are no longer current. If you are unable to view a replay during your 12-month access period, please contact Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org.