Marketing and Communicating with the Aging in Place Client (CAPS I) - Live Online 2023 - December 5
Includes a Live Web Event on 12/05/2023 at 9:00 AM (EST)
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify access points and marketing opportunities within targeted AIP market segments.
- Explain how allied professionals can collaborate effectively to serve a targeted AIP market.
- Identify common challenges of functioning in a real-world environment for the AIP population.
- Enhance the client consulting process with effective needs assessment and communication techniques.
NAHB Credit: This course is required for the NAHB Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS) designation
• NAHB is a Registered Provider with the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products or clinical procedures by AOTA. Education distributors who would like to offer CEUs to their students for approved courses must inform NAHB at the same time the course(s) is scheduled. This class provides 0.6 continuing education credits for AOTA.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing email@example.com until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).