Marketing and Sales for Building Professionals – Live Online 2023 - October 12, 19
Includes Multiple Live Events. The next is on 10/12/2023 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this class participants in this course will be able to:
- Identify social media and emerging technology to enhance marketing
- Describe time-tested and cutting-edge tactics to increase the effectiveness of advertising, promotions and public relations
- Identify a variety of methods to generate and qualify sales leads
- Describe positive strategies to close the sale
- Describe follow-through techniques that lead to great referrals
NAHB Credit: This class is eligible for 6 continuing education credits
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing email@example.com until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).