The Builder Assessment Review (BAR) is your first step towards obtaining the Certified Graduate Builder (CGB) designation. Candidates do not pass or fail the BAR. Your results determine the courses required for you to obtain your CGB. For more details on this assessment and the designation visit the BAR Candidate Information Guide.
Before purchase, please note the following important items:
- This is a timed, three-hour assessment.
- Once you start the assessment, you will have to complete it within the three-hour timeframe.
- You cannot save your answers and go back to answer them after the three-hour time frame is up.
- You are only allowed to take the assessment one time.
- Your results will be emailed to you within 72 hours.
Please note: You have one year after purchase to complete the requirements of this assessment.
This assessment is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this assessment. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your assessment scores. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for the assessment upon purchase.
Any questions or need more information? Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org.