Understanding Today’s New Home Buyer - Live Online 2022 (June 23, 30)
Includes a Live Event on 09/23/2022 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
This course will explore the dynamics of personalities, generations, cultures, and their relationship to today’s home buyer. Why, where, and how are they making their home buying decisions? How are home buyers affected by global, national and local events, trends, and cultures? Can the new home sales professional be an expert on these aspects? The course will examine how different buyer profiles choose to look for new homes all the way to making their home buying decision. We will also investigate what to do and what not to do, in addition to other suggested techniques for selling to today’s home buyer. Lastly, the course will review best practices for marketing, advertising, merchandising, and modes of communication.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Learn about today’s new home buyers: Who are they? What are they looking for? How are they looking? In this course, you will discuss the ever-changing demographics of new home buyers.
- In addition to the questions of who and what, you will examine the differences between generations and how age shapes home buying preferences.
- Through this course you will demonstrate helpful tips on how to market and sell to each different generation.
- In addition to generational differences there are also abundant cultural differences in today’s home buyers. You will differentiate the wants and needs of new home buyers from various cultures.
- Different generations, cultures and needs demand unique features in their homes. In this course, you will identify the design style and color preferences in today’s new home buyer market.
Course Length: 6 hours
NAHB Continuing Education: 6 hours for the following designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non‐transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must log in to nahb.orgas yourself to receive a certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
After you have participated in the sessions, you must take a timed, one-hour skills check and earn a score of 70% or higher to receive course credit. If you do not pass, you have one opportunity to retake it. Once you have passed the skills check and completed the course evaluation, you can print out your certificate of completion.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, June 22. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Wednesday, June 22. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to ElearningHelp@nahb.org.
Gian Hasbrock, MIRM, MCSP, CGP, CRS
Gian Hasbrock, MIRM, MCSP, CGP, CRS is President of Wowism, based in Durham, NC. He was the Homebuilders Association of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties' Builder of the Year in 2019. Gian was President of the HBA DOC in 2018. He was awarded the Triangle Sales & Marketing Council's Salesperson of the Year in 2017 and 2015. In 2011 Gian was the inaugural recipient of the National Sales & Marketing Council's Educator of the Year Award. He received the Institute of Residential Marketing's Trina Ripley Excellence in Education Award in 2003. Gian has authored or co-authored a number of IRM courses. He has been teaching Train the Trainer since 2004. This is his 30th year in real estate.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|